Duties you can help with include:
- Attend a mandatory volunteer manpower meeting outlining the Parade Route and duties(approx. 1 hour, a few days prior to the parade – Date and Time to be announced)
- Delivery of notices to community neighbors along the parade line up route (approx. 1 hour the week leading up to the parade)
- Parade Marshaling – helping parade entries line up prior to the parade starting (approx.3-4hours the afternoon and evening of the parade)
- Marching in the parade to carry banners with the information of our sponsors and/or pushthe Money Buggies to help collect donations to fund future Brantford Santa Claus
- Parades(approx. 2 hours the evening of the parade)
JCI Brantford will be able to verify and sign any volunteer requirement forms requested at the end of the volunteer experience.